FRC appoints board members to the AASB and AUASB
16 November 2017
The Financial Reporting Council (FRC) today announced appointments as members of the Australian Accounting Standards Board (AASB) and the Auditing and Assurance Standards Board (AUASB).
Appointments to the AASB for 2018 are:
- Ms Alison White, Partner, Deloitte; and
- Mr Ken Liow, Private Investor.
Re-appointments to the AASB for 2018 are:
- Ms Carmen Ridley, Principal, Australian Financial Reporting Solutions; and
- Mr Mike Blake, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand.
These AASB appointments and re-appointments are on a part-time basis commencing from 1 January 2018 for three years.
Outgoing members from the AASB are:
- Mr Andrew Kearnan, Corporate Adviser, The Hollard Insurance Company Pty Ltd; and
- Ms Megan Wilson, Partner, Ernst and Young.
The FRC and AASB thank Andrew and Megan for their contributions to the Board.
Appointments to the AUASB for 2018 are:
- Associate Professor, Noel Harding, Academic, UNSW Sydney; and
- Ms Julie Crisp, Auditor-General, Northern Territory.
These AUASB appointments are on a part-time basis commencing from 1 January 2018 for three years.
Outgoing members from the AUASB are:
- Professor Nonna Martinov-Bennie, Academic, IGAP Research Centre at Macquarie University; and
- Mr Colin Murphy, Auditor-General, Western Australia
The FRC and AUASB thank Nonna and Colin for their contributions to the Board.
Name: Alyce Reid
Title: FRC Secretariat
Tel: +61 2 6263 2133