FRC appoints board members to the AASB and AUASB
1 December 2016
The Financial Reporting Council (FRC) today announced appointments as members of the Australian Accounting Standards Board (AASB) and the Auditing and Assurance Standards Board (AUASB).
Re-appointments to the AASB for 2016 are:
- Ms Regina Fikkers (Deputy Chair AASB), Partner, PwC;
- Ms Taryn Rulton, Chief Operating Officer, Monash College;
- Mr Marc Smit, Head of Accounting Policy National Australia Bank; and
- Ms Ann Tarca, Head of Discipline, Accounting and Finance Business School, University of Western Australia.
These AASB appointments are on a part-time basis commencing from 1 January 2017. Ms Regina Fikkers and Mr Marc Smit have been re-appointed for two years and Ms Taryn Rulton and Ms Ann Tarca have been re-appointed for 3 years.
Appointments to the AUASB for 2017 are:
- Mr Gareth Bird, Partner, Deloitte; and
- Mr Justin Reid, Director, Justin Reid Consulting.
Re-appointments to the AUASB for 2017 are:
- Ms Robin Low, Non-Executive Director.
These AUASB appointments and re-appointments are on a part-time basis commencing from 1 January 2017 for 3 years.
Name: Richard Grant
Title: Manager Secretariat Unit
Tel: +61 2 6263 3278