2015/02 - FRC appoints Board Members to the AASB and AUASB
17 December 2015
The Financial Reporting Council (FRC) today announced appointments as members of the Australian Accounting Standards Board (AASB) and the Auditing and Assurance Standards Board (AUASB).
Re-appointments to the AASB for 2016 are:
- Mr Peter Carlson, Partner, KPMG; and
- Mr Peter Gibson, Assistant Secretary, Department of Finance and Deregulation.
These AASB appointments are on a part-time basis commencing from 1 January 2016.
Mr Peter Carlson has been re-appointed for one year and Mr Peter Gibson has been re-appointed for 3 years.
Appointments to the AUASB for 2016 are:
- Ms Carolyn Ralph, Partner, KPMG; and
- Mr Ashley Wood, Partner, PwC.
Re-appointments to the AUASB for 2016 are:
- Ms Jo Cain, Executive Director, Materiality Counts;
- Mr Chris George, Partner, Ernst & Young; and
- Ms Jane Meade, National Technical Director, RSM Bird Cameron.
These AUASB appointments and re-appointments are on a part-time basis commencing from 1 January 2016 for 3 years.
Name: Carmela Pavlic Searle
Title: Executive Officer and Manager Secretariat Unit
Tel: +61 2 6263 3604