2014/01 - FRC appoints Board Members to the AASB and AUASB
4 December 2014
The Financial Reporting Council (FRC) today announced appointments as members of the Australian Accounting Standards Board (AASB) and the Auditing and Assurance Standards Board (AUASB).
Appointments to the AASB for 2015 include:
- Mr Mike Blake, Auditor General of Tasmania;
- Mr Andrew Kearnan (Corporate Adviser, PayBack Cash Pty Ltd & Non-Executive Director, The Hollard Insurance Company Pty Ltd);
- Ms Carmen Ridley (Principal, Australian Financial Reporting Solutions) (re- appointment); and
- Ms Megan Wilson (Partner, Ernst and Young).
Appointments to the AUASB for 2015 are:
- Ms Nonna Martinov-Bennie (Director, International Governance and Performance (IGAP) Research Centre, Macquarie University) (re-appointment); and
- Mr Colin Murphy (Auditor General of Western Australia (re-appointment).
All appointments are on a part-time basis commencing from 1 January 2015 for 3 years.
Name: Michelle Calder
Title: Manager, Corporations and Schemes Unit
Tel: +61 2 6263 2084