FRC appoints board members to the AASB and AUASB
27 November 2018
The Financial Reporting Council (FRC) today announced appointments as members of the Australian Accounting Standards Board (AASB) and the Auditing and Assurance Standards Board (AUASB).
Appointments to the AASB for 2019 are:
- Mr James Grant, Head of Statutory Reporting, Westpac; and
- Mr Paul Rogers, Partner, KPMG.
Re-appointments to the AASB for 2019 are:
- Mr Peter Gibson, Assistant Secretary, Commonwealth Department of Finance.
These AASB appointments and re-appointment are on a part-time basis commencing from 1 January 2019 for 3 years.
Outgoing members from the AASB are:
- Ms Regina Fikkers, Partner, PwC; and
- Mr Marc Smit, Head of Accounting Policy, National Australia Bank.
The FRC and AASB thank Regina and Marc for their contributions to the Board.
Appointments to the AUASB for 2019 are:
- Mr Rodney Piltz, Partner, EY; and
- Mr Klynton Hankin, Partner, PwC.
Re-appointments to the AUASB for 2019 are:
- Ms Jo Cain, Executive Director, Materiality Counts.
These AUASB appointments and reappointments are on a part-time basis commencing from 1 January 2019 for 3 years.
Outgoing members from the AUASB are:
- Mr Chris George, Partner, EY; and
- Mr Ashley Wood, Partner, PwC.
The FRC and AUASB thank Chris and Ashley for their contributions to the Board.
Name: Alyce Reid
Title: FRC Secretariat
Tel: +61 2 6263 2133